Tabitha is SVP at Balfour Beatty Investments. A Certified Energy Manager, Certified Demand Side Manager, and a contributor to the U.S. Presidential Climate Action Plan and the Energy Encyclopedia of Engineering & Technology textbooks.
• World’s largest rooftop solar-powered community
• Switch4Good smart meter / big data program demonstrated at White House—reduced consumption10% with no retrofits
• Largest Emerald Rated Community (75% Net Zero) incorporated 60% above international energy efficiency code, resident engagement and renewables at 3% cost premium
• Residential energy think tank with the Israeli Environmental Ministry and Milken Institute.
• “Green Innovator of the Year” award in 2013
Formerly president of Rayan Solutions, and SVP for Lend Lease Americas where she created “SYNERGY™”, included in the Mayoral Climate Protection Manual for 700 cities globally. Bachelors (Finance) from University of Louisville, MBA from Fairfield University, and Masters (Bank Management) from CBA’s Graduate School of Retail Bank Management at University of Virginia.